FX™ ChloraGuard® Carbon Block and GAC Filters
FX™ ChloraGuard® catalytic activated carbon is made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, ecologically sustainable material. The carbon receives a proprietary surface treatment to give it EPC (Enhanced Physisorption and Chemisorption) characteristics. It is then processed into GAC, or blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques, to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
- 1 micron nominal filtration.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- Enhanced chloramine reduction (5 times more effective than standard activated carbon).
- Enhanced chlorine reduction (2 times more effective than standard activated carbon).