FX™ PB1 Carbon Block Filters Lead + Chlorine Taste and Odour reduction
FX™ PB1 carbon blocks are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
FX™ PB1 carbon block filters are suitable for a wide range of Point of Use (POU), Point of Entry (POE), commercial and industrial applications. They feature:
- 1 micron nominal filtration.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- Enhanced lead and heavy metals reduction.